Links to my pieces published elsewhere.
- Recipe in the Washington Post
- Parenting pieces on Kveller.com.
- Farming and Food pieces on Jewish Food Experience
- “Farm Scale Food Dehydration,” Acres USA, March 2014
- Essayist in the anthology Greenhorns: 50 Dispatches from the New Farmers’ Movement published April 2012, Storey Press.
- Blogger on Huffington Post
- Author page at the Jewish Daily Forward.
- Food Politic: Farm Bill: Why Farmers Needs to Be Activists Too, 2/27/13
- Washington Jewish Week (not on line): June 28, 2012- Gardening with Kids, July 5, 2012 – Why the Israelis do Salad Right, November 2012-Teaching Non-Jews the Story of Hanukkah, January 25, 2013 – Tu B’Shevat, the Holiday for Trees
- Regular contributor to the Maryland Food and Farmers Association (Moffa) Newletter which goes out by snail mail to farmers and farm supporters across the state but is turning into a blog too!
Speaking Out Loud: